Standard Operating Procedures
Maintain Organization Data
Currently, the System of Record (SOR) for UConn’s Organizational data is Core CT. However there are web services developed as part of Kuali Financial System Project that provide this in a reliable and standard format. Organizational data is entered in CoreCT by the department charged with keeping that data accurate and up to date. The data will be periodically pulled to AiM. This reduces the need for double entry of data and facilitates standardization of planning, operations and reporting across different university organizations and systems
Organizational data is found in the Human Resources Module of AiM.
- The top level of the Organizational structure in AiM is the Institution. There is only one Institution in AiM, Institution = UCONN Description = University of Connecticut
- The second level of the Organizational structure in AiM is the Department. As of the authoring of this page, there are three, 3, Departments in AiM:
- Department = 1000 Description = President
- Department = 1052 Description = Provost Academic Affairs
- Department = 1522 Description = Exec VP Admin and CFO
- The entire UConn Organizational structure is represented in AiM via the Organization
The System Administrator is responsible for managing and overseeing the Human Resources module its configuration and functionality.
Return to Human Resources Module SOP