One time standardizer
– The list on the left shows all the files in a assessment folders (by clicking Select Folder)
– The list of the right shows selected files (by clicking the arrow buttons)
– Run file allows selecting and importing a file to the database
– Run folder allows selecting and importing all files in a folder to the database
– Run selected: allows selecting and importing a number of files in a folder to the database
C# code is on the workstation & SVN Test Branch. Data were read from assessments in Excel format to FAMIS_ASBESTOS_STAGING. Data were then transferred to FAMIS_ASBESTOS in DEV & TEST.
Importer & Exporter & Report
+ Viewing asbestos assessments:
– select a building by typing partial building number or name
– select a version, or date of data being loaded. Version 1 is selected by default at the moment.
– click Apply Filters to show the corresponding asbestos assessment for the building with the given version.
+ Exporting asbestos assessments to Excel format
– Click Export to Archive to export the currently showed assessment with all the available fields to Excel. This is to serve the archiving purposes.
– Or click Export to Revise to export the currently showed assessment with a selected set of the available fields to Excel. This is for providing Excel spreadsheets to vendors, or Facilities authorized employees for updates.
A number of file properties are written to for giving users an idea what the file is about, who generated the file, when, etc. An example follows:
+ Importing asbestos assessments in Excel format
After asbestos assessments are updated, they can be turned in for importing to the asbestos management system.
– Click the magnifier icon to select the updated assessment. The assessment will be imported immediately under a new version (=previous version +1) and can be displayed by selecting the appropriate version from the select version filter:
File properties are also captured to the database. Name of the user who imports data is captured in Create_User and Modify_User Fields. There are more other fields for users who creates/changes the spreadsheet, creation date, etc. Title in file properties is used to know which building the assessment is associated to.
Export to Revise: Use this button when there is a need to export a set of fields, then update and load assessments back to the system.
Export to Archive: Use this button when all the fields need to be exported.
Newly Updated Work Order Printing Tool
– If users need to print asbestos information on the tickets, the following option on the Current Schedule page has to be checked before clicking Print Selected Work Orders. Asbestos is printed if room number is available and asbestos information is available.
– If users need to add asbestos information for more locations on the tickets, they click the customized printing icons in the very first columns, given the Print Asbestos option is checked.
In the page that is following, users can search, filter, select locations to be added to the tickets, then click Proceed to Print. Color indications on the left mention the followings:
o ‘NAD’,’NON ACM’,’ND’,’NON’,’NO ASBESTOS DETECTED’,’NONE DETECTED’,’NON-ACM’,’NOT-ACM’: Yellow
o Otherwise: Red
Database tables & fields
Set the following before calling dataQuery() or dataFetchRow():
Connection to Storrs database:
Connection to Santa Clara database
Code is in SVN Test branch.
Before getting restarted:
4 PHP files are added:
- Worder order workbench report/wo_print.php
- Result page report/viewWOResults.php
- Print options report/wo_print_options.php
- Work order print report/WOASTicket.php
Updated: More files are added (pilot PHP code) (Check SVN for the updated version)
- Worder order assignment report/WOAssign.php
- Asbestos Assessments report/asbestos.php
- and its support file results/viewAsbestos.php
- and inc/inc_control_asbestos.php
- Asbestos Room Difference report/asbestos-room-diff.php
- and its support file results/viewAsbestosRoomDiff.php
- and inc/inc_control_asbestos_room_diff.php
- QR code and more functions updated all the above files
ASBESTOS Table (Zip file):
VBA tool (Zip file)