– Current Work Schedule: Newly added asbestos print options and custom print buttons
– Custom Asbestos Printing Option Page
– Each location has zero or more work orders.
– Each location has zero or more asbestos items.
– Each room is located on a floor.
– Each floor is located in a building.
– Each building is located at a site.
Before getting restarted:
+ User Interface Design: attached
+ Database Design
In addition to existing fields from the spreadsheets.
- ID is the sequence number when the records (spreadsheet rows) were imported
- SEQ is the sequence number of the order of SITE, BUILDING, ROOM, ID
CREATE TABLE “FAMIS_SHADOW”.”ASBESTOS”
“SITE” VARCHAR2(100 BYTE),
“BUILDING” VARCHAR2(100 BYTE),
“BUILDING_NAME” VARCHAR2(2000 BYTE),
“FLOOR” VARCHAR2(100 BYTE),
“HOMOGENEOUS_AREA” VARCHAR2(500 BYTE),
“DESCRIPTION” VARCHAR2(2000 BYTE),
“CONTENT” VARCHAR2(500 BYTE),
“CONDITION” VARCHAR2(500 BYTE),
“ROOM” VARCHAR2(100 BYTE),
“ROOM_NAME” VARCHAR2(2000 BYTE),
“VERSION” VARCHAR2(200 BYTE),
“ENTER_USER” VARCHAR2(1000 BYTE),
“VENDOR” VARCHAR2(1000 BYTE)
- Depot D building number: 2107
- Depot D Roof is the same as Depot B but more updated; hence utilized instead of Depot D
- Depot B building number: 2119
- Depot B Roof is the same as Depot B but more updated; hence utilized instead of Depot B
- Depot C Roof is the same as Depot C but more updated; hence utilized instead of Depot B
- Multiple buildings with same room number (e.g. 0240 – 0241 Jones Building – 0240 & 0241 with one room number 101)
- Multiple room numbers on one row with various variations (e.g. 101 & 102, 101-105, 101 and 102, “101,102”, 101/102, etc.)
- Order of records (spreadsheet rows) are retained using ID, SEQ
- SITE, BUILDING numbers are standardized (with regards to the format)
- ROOM numbers can be matched with ROOM numbers by trimming the leading “0”s. Note that room number format in FAMIS_ROOM is inconsistent so this is necessary
- The asbestos table is ASBESTOS, delivered to FAMISD. FAMIS_SHADOW (after being cleaned in the local Oracle database)
- Duplicated buildings have been removed (e.g. Lakeside)
- Depot G?
- Floor (maybe unnecessary) since SITE+BUILDING+ROOM is unique for each room
- ATTIC area (building 0038)?