Standard Operating Procedures
Managing Status Update for Phase
For Administrative use only
Found in the Work Management module, the Status Update For Phase screen allows for the mass update of existing phases to a new phase status.
- The new Status block defines the future status of the phase after the rapid status update is executed. All selected phases with matching type and category as indicated in the new status field will be updated to this new status.
- The category listing section displays all phases eligible for a status change. The phase records display the work type and category. Selecting the More Detail Icon displays the work order, phase, description, and status of the phase.
- Select phases to update by clicking the select all checkbox for all records, by type/category combination, or by individual phases. Use the Refresh Icon to reset the returned search results.
- The Options block contains a feature that enables the user to close phases. If the phase status action would normally prompt for the closing of subordinate phases, the rapid status will automatically close those applicable phases.
- The Status Update For Work Order and Phase Search screens now has Work Order and Phase Cost search blocks.
- Operations Admin:
- Operations Center Management:
Return to Work Management Module SOP